Sunday, January 29, 2012

Dinosaurs & Fish Galore

The Past couple of weeks we have been trying to get the kids out since the weather hasn't been very great. So We went to the new Natural History Museum, The Aquarium and Thanksgiving Point Museum. It was a blast to see the kids interact with with everything!

We went to the Natural History Museum with our friends Susan, Kristin and her kids Raehil and Shaye
Shaye and Devin giving each other kisses

More Shaye and Devin

Shaye and Raehil looking at the bones under the plexiglass walkway

Alex and Raehil "digging for bones"

My Mom with Devin and Shaye

Everyone looking at the wind tunnel that show how erosion works.

Raehil, Devin, Shaye, Alex, My Mom and Susan

We went to the Aquarium with my other friend Kristen and her cute kids Milo & Harper
Alex and Milo looking at the Utah Fish

Alex and Milo always hold hands. I LOVE IT!

Miss Devin sitting so good in her stroller

Alex and Milo looking for Nemo

Looking at the Sharks

Devin and Harper looking at the little fish in the play area

The are so cute!

And We went to Thanksgiving Point with Nana
1st we saw a 3D movie and Devin was so great about keeping her glasses on. They were a little big so it was good she had her pigtails to keep them up

Alex riding the baby Protoceratops and growling


Standing under the giant Brachiosaurus-one

And the kiddos and I and the Megaladon Shark 


And My Random Moments from the past few weeks
We took Devin and Alex to see the Adventures of Tin Tin. She was so good and just sat there drinking her drink and eating her popcorn. I would have never taken Alex to a movie at this age!
Alex and Devin love to carry around pillows and their blankets from room to room. One day I found them in our bathroom.

Devin Passed out leaving so far forward I thought she might be choking herself!


And Finally, a few weeks ago when I was uploading picture from my camera to the computer I found that Alex had gotten ahold of my camera and taken like 60 pictures of anything and everything. Here are a couple
A Self Portrait

Alex took pictures of his transformers. Transformed into Autobots

And Transformed into cars. 

1 comment:

Jake and Kim said...

haha Oh Alex..that is too funny. Glad he felt like he needed to display the abilities of transformers :) Fun stuff! I am excited for summer to take the kiddos to fun outdoor places too!