Monday, December 5, 2011

A Visit With Santa Claus

Today we headed down to Thanksgiving point to visit Santa and get pictures taken.
Devin was not into Santa. We walked in and Devin started crying! And Alex hid behind me. So I got all dressed up in Santa clothes including the big belly to get their pictures taken. Devin thought it was funny and the photographer was FANTASTIC! He did a great job getting them to smile and giggle! So glad we decided to skip the mall this year.
Afterwards Alex warmed up enough to talk to the real Santa and tell him that he wanted the Lego Skeleton Truck.
I have to say my kids are pretty darn cute!


This one was my favorite!


The photographer said I wasn't standing very man like. 

3 comments:

mr & mrs O. said...

oh my, so darling! what a cute idea and i love the pictures!

Ashley King said...

That is a great idea to get them to cooperate. Love the pics :)

Jake and Kim said...

haha I absolutely love that you dressed up!! What a great idea. I think the one with Alex putting his hand on his head is so freaking cute. How fun!! The pics are adorable.