Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The May Wrap-Up!

So much has been going on the last few weeks! Life has been so crazy and just seems to get crazier, not quite sure how that is possible. From constant sewing to keeping up with Alex, Devin and everyone else, I am a little exhausted! So here is the Wrap-Up including Devin @ 10 months!!!

First up for this Post, Devin, 10 months! I can not believe it. I do not know how we got to this point so fast. In just 2 short months we will be celebrating her 1st birthday! She has been so much fun this month! Her little personality has just shown through so much! She is a crack up. Her new thing is scrunching her nose, squinting her eyes and breathing in and out really fast. It is so cute and funny. And she does this squinty face smile too, that is just adorable. She started clapping her hands and loves to cruise around the coffee table. Not quite first steps but is moving back and forth between close funiture, as long as she can put her hand on it first. She is STILL getting up once a night to eat. Hopefully that will stop soon! I've decided this is my punishment for her sleeping 6 hours at a time from day 1!

Devin Scrunching her nose.

Devin eating Spaghettios

Devin in her moby wrap, ready for a walk.

Her goofy cheesy smile, with the tongue.


I also have been sewing like crazy the last month. From sewing for My friend's Britany's twin and getting a few clients. Thanks to my awesome friend Kim! And a client from my mom. Got a bit more to do but everything turned out great! I made 5 car seat canopies but only have a picture of 1. I forgot to take pictures. 
Two adorable satisfied customers. Well maybe not satsified in this picture!

Boy Guitar Car Seat Canopy. 


16 days ago we put up the Subaru for sale. We decided that we could make it work as a one car family and Brad has a work truck about 3 days a week, so there was really no point to keep paying for the Subaru. So we cleaned it and put it up for sale 3 Sundays ago and it SOLD the following tuesday morning! The girl who bought it didn't take actual ownership til that Friday due to getting her loan. But it was sold and feels great! We were sad to say goodbye to it since it was the first thing we bought as a married couple.

SOLD!!!

Alex, had a little singing program at school where they sung all their songs they had learned during the year. Alex also had his last day of preschool. Some how the year has flown by and he has a year under his belt. He had so much fun and we can't wait til next year, when he will be in school for 2 1/2 hours. Imagine how much I will get done!

Alex didn't want to sing so instead he was talking to everyone around him.


Alex's last day of school with his teachers, Jessie & Carolyn


Brad's cousin Chelsie graduated last Saturday. Friday night her mom had a graduation/birthday party for her. and her friend Kaylee. I can't believe I used to babysit her and now she is graduating. It was fun to see her growing up and ready for college! Congrats to you Chels & Kaylee!
Devin, Kaylee and Chelsie!

The Spread

Karma and Devin

Stacia and Devin


Heidi, Cody, Jenny, Karma & Devin

Alex and cousin Katie Playing. I was surprised how well they played together

Devin with a friend's glasses on. She looked so cute, couldn't pass up this picture

Jenny, Devin and a little bit creepy cousin Cody

Enjoying the party


And last but not least. For Mother's/Father's day Brad and I got each other a new Double Bob Stroller. Which I am loving. I have gone running every day but 2 since we brought it home. Now that the weather is finally getting nice, it feel so great to get and enjoy the summer! Although the dogs are not fans of me making them run. Think I might have to condition them.
It's a bit blurry. Alex and Devin love to go for walks!


Random Alex Moments
Alex missed his nap and I went in to check on him @ about 7 and found him passed out on the floor!

This is Alex trying to wink. Not much else I can say about that.

3 comments:

Ashley King said...

Love all the pictures! Especially Alex winking, haha, and the one of Devin with her tongue sticking out - so cute. I'm totally jealous of your double BOB too.

Jake and Kim said...

Double Bob envy!! Well once we have another anyways. You have some pretty cute kids, I cannot believe Devin will be 1 sooo soon!! I love ALex winking, what a silly guy. Have you tried only feeding Devin half of what you normally feed her in the middle of the night, then gradually stopping? maybe she is use to the night feeding and depends on it now as part of her calorie intake?? But seriously you are the professional, I've only been a mom for 7months haha! just a thought.. Anyways sad no Subaru anymore!! Reading your blog makes me excited for the day we have 2. I love being busy!

The Richards said...

I am definitely jealous of your bob... but if I would have bought one I probably would have been really mad cause I pretty much stopped using mine for running once the boys started getting restless after 15 minutes of being in the stroller. (That or they would bite each other and I started playing referee more than I was able to get a workout in.) Now I am left with the choices of running at 4:30 before work or right when I get home from work, if they boys are still napping. (The only good thing about daylight savings.) Anyway, thanks for the update and all of the cute pics/video... it's nice to see what is going on especially with everyone's crazy schedules.