Saturday, March 3, 2012

Slacking

Oh Wow! I have been really slacking lately! yet again it requires uploading pictures which I hate! But here is a recap of recent happenings

Our Friends Deven and Britany had a great birthday party for their little boy Jaxson! The kids had so much fun! It was super hero themed, and Britany even sewed all the kids capes and masks! I am so proud!
Alex coming out of the Telephone Booth all changed!

Alex didn't want to wear his cape and mask so Devin wore it!

Super Heros!

Devin finally was able to use her snow outfit she got for Christmas. She looks so cute all puffy!

Devin's Valentines gift from my mom. Alex and Devin love to ride it together!



We finally got around to working on the kids play room! I am so excited to get it done!
Brad taking down all the awesome wood paneling!

Loco Lizard! A weekly occurance. YUMMY

I may have posted this already. Devin watching a movie! We have taken her to a couple of movies. I can  not believe how well behaved she is. She just sits there and eats her popcorn. I would have never taken Alex to a movie at her age!

2 comments:

Ashley King said...

Wow that's crazy that Devin will sit through a movie! I still wouldn't dare take Breklyn to one :) That's awesome that you've started on the playroom; I bet it'll be so cool when it's all finished!

The Richards said...

Can't wait to see the playroom when it is finished. Just thinking about it makes me excited to get mine back in a few months.