Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Festivities,

Well, Yet again this is a combined post.
We did several fun things for Halloween this year. Last week my friend Kristin and I went down to Gardner Village to the Witch's Fest. They have all these witch displays all over. We walked around and the kids played and had fun. I was even able to venture into a fabric store and spied some fabric for my next project.

We spent Friday evening with our friend at our Annual Carve Fest. We have been doing it for quite awhile now. I think 5 years, I know when we started we didn't have kids yet. Wow! Long time! It was fun to watch all the kids play together since 3 of them are within 3 months of each other.

And Finally Halloween... We took the kids over to my Grandma's house and then up and down our street and made our final stop at Brad's cousin's house. It was fun to watch Devin. She didn't quite know what to think about it, but finally got the hang of taking candy and then putting it her bag. Alex had a minor melt down at the start because he hadn't taken a nap and was grumpy when we got started. So Devin and I went to a few houses and Alex finally warmed up and started enjoying it.

Gardner Village
Devin and Harper in My stroller. Alex and Milo were driving us nuts so they were only happy to sit in the stroller if they were sitting next to each other.

Devin, Milo, Harper & Ruby. Devin was scared of the witch. 

Milo, Alex and Kristin

I Loved this witch

Future Boyfriend and girlfriend. I love that they always hold hands. Alex is such a sweetheart.

 Carve Fest at Nick and Ashley's House
Devin Playing in the balls 

The dog pack. Dane, Logan and Austin

Left to right
Stacy, Matt, Jandie and Nick

Left to Right
Alex's (or Mine, Alex helped a little) , Kim and Kim, Mine, and Brekkie (Or Ashley seeing as Brekkie is only 2)

Sunday Dinner at my Parents House

My Peacock

My Dad, Devin and Nancy

Halloween
Brad walking with the Dogs

Devin trick or treating!

Our ghoulish fam

Alex the Transformer and his best friend Sammie

1 comment:

Ashley King said...

Looks like the kids had a great time :) And I'm cracking up that Alex changed to a Transformer...I guess I didn't know that costume #1 got the boot!