Monday, August 8, 2011

Devin's 1st birthday and a few other random things....

So all I can say is I am completely slacking in the blogging department. Mostly it's because I HATE uploading the pictures from my camera. Such a pain.

But anyways, a week ago Devin had her very 1st Birthday. Can't believe my little one has made it to her 1st birthday already! Saturday night we had a little birthday party for her with some friends. Alex had a blast helping Devin open presents and playing with Hailey. Sunday we had family over and again Devin had fun playing and opening her presents. So Thanks all for making Devin's birthday so great!
Also, her 1 year appointment isn't for a couple weeks so I will have to post her stats after that.

The Guys eating dinner

Devin's Cake from Schmidt's Pastry Cottage. It was very yummy!

Our friends hanging outside

Cute Austin and his mama Kim

Jake and his cute puppy Evie

Devin and Mommy opening her presents

Yummy, cake!

Afterwards...

Papa gave Devin his empty beer bottle. 

Alex was so cute driving Devin around in his truck.

Devin's Cute Cake for our family party on Sunday

Devin opening more presents. She LOVES shoes!

More cake. This time she didn't want to get messy. So she tried using her fork.

And last but not least, a very tired picture of Devin and her Daddy after all the weekends festivities.


And the Random stuff I have needed to post.

We took Alex fishing for the very first time with Brad's Mom and "Uncle Dan". He had a blast catching the fish and hanging out with his favorite person, "Uncle Dan"

We had a playdate with my friend Kristen and her two little girls. Harper, Devin and Kristen on the swings!

My parents got a new hot tub and Alex and Devin LOVE IT! They have only had it for a week and the two of them have "swam" in it 5 times!

Alex "swimming".


I Also had Devin's 1 year pictures done. She loved getting her picture taken. And was so smiley and happy it was great. Until the very end, she got a little grumpy.












2 comments:

Ashley King said...

I love how smiley she was for her pictures. Brekke would barely look at the photographer for her 1st b-day pics. And I LOVE her outfit, so cute!

I'm totally jealous of your Schmidt cake, they are soooo yummy. Wish we could have made it to her party :( Happy first birthday Devin!!

Jake and Kim said...

yes the schmidt cake was quite delicious, and her cake the next day is soo cute!! It is so hard to believe just a year ago, we were all in the midst of having babies. Holy cow. Where does the time go! Devin is a cutie, I love her little skirt!